|Plant Name||Grass-leaved Goldenrod|
|Scientific name||Euthamia graminifolia|
|Flowering Period||Late summer through early fall|
|Identifying Characteristics||A perennial flower, with long thin green leaves that are alternately arranged.|
- Plant can grow up to about two to four feet.
- Leaves are long. thin, green, and alternately arranged.
- The stems are also green, typically the same shade as the leaves.
- The leaves can be up to four inches long.
- The flowers are composite, small, and yellow.
698 total views, 1 views today